Bling Jewelry Gemini Zodiac Pendant Oxidized Sterling Silver with Leather Cord

Bling Jewelry Gemini Zodiac Pendant Oxidized Sterling Silver with Leather Cord

• Zodiac Jewelry
  • Gemini: 21 May – 21 June
  • 30″ Leather Cord
  • .925 Sterling Silver
  • .87 inch diameter – 5 grams

Show some zodiac pride with a Gemini pendant! This zodiac necklace features an intricate carving of the Gemini zodiac symbol on a .925 sterling silver medallion. A Gemini necklace is a great way to spruce up an outfit with something uniquely you. Gemini pendants are a great way to draw astrologically compatible lovers to you. Tap into the stars and planets and unleash your awesome celestial powers with this Gemini necklace. Gemini Jewelry makes great gift for anyone born 21 May – 21 June. Neck

List Price: $ 79.99

Price:

6 Responses to “Bling Jewelry Gemini Zodiac Pendant Oxidized Sterling Silver with Leather Cord”

1. Mihaela1112 says:

A common traits the real deal achievements around journalism are generally ratlike clever, a new plausible way and also a very little literary capability.

2. Latesha1078 says:

I assume entire responsibility with regard to my activities, with the exception of the ones that are usually someone else’s problem.

3. Hawys877 says:

It’s not easy being a Feb 5th kind of person in any Monday type of world.

4. Cave1670rd says:

Used to nonetheless knowledge a number of intricacies employing this web site, as I experienced for you to re-install the web page lots of periods previous to I could understand it for you to insert appropriately

5. Cros569Cros says:

You realize the great thing about TV? When a little something vital takes place wherever in any respect in the world, regardless of use of the afternoon or perhaps nights, you can always change the station.

6. Ziva1651rd says:

In the range of 2 evils, I personally select the a person I’ve truly in no way tried using previous to.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers