Timeless & Simple Self-Healing Tips from Yogastrology!

Could it be true that the best balms for self-soothing in times of great change (like now!) are simple and available anytime, anywhere (for free)? I had an inspiring conversation with Yogastrology’s Diane Booth Gilliam just after the eclipse, who reminded me of that deep timeless healing place that’s there, if we can surrender some of the drama and the trauma.

Her suggestions for the holidays were timely for me, in a edgy week of surprises, some loss (my purse was stolen), a befuddling diagnosis for my dog Lulu, and unexpected generosity from my dog’s veterinarian, friends and random strangers. There have been a series of nearly shocking-awakening kinds of experiences related to health (my own and husband, dog). Right now, Mars is nearly dead-on my Pluto-Uranus conjunction in Virgo, and I do feel obsessed with the power of self-healing, and all things holistic. And in a ridiculously literal gift of altered perception, just as Mercury went direct in Sagittarius, someone ran off with my spectacles! It’s reignited my interest in natural vision.

In our conversation, Diane had me place my hands on my eyes — keep in mind, this is before my glasses were stolen. The result of breathing into my eyes was that they felt cooler and rested. It’s a simple self-care practice, if I’m willing to let go of the strain. Which brings me to Diane’s other wonderful insights about surrender as balance to Capricorn’s drive, and the ritual of kneeling found in many cultures.

It’s humbling and exciting to have old ideas shattered, and that’s where I am today in this post-eclipse period. Diane’s timeless tips are designed for such fragmented, chaotic times. They help us stay connected to a constant, like the hum of all creation, the sound of Aum.

(c) Yogastrology

Timeless & Simple Self-Healing Tips from Yogastrology! originally appeared on About.com Astrology on Saturday, December 17th, 2011 at 16:17:19.

Permalink | Comment | Email this

About Astrology

14 Responses to “Timeless & Simple Self-Healing Tips from Yogastrology!”

1. Taren411 says:

There is a fine diverse among corrupt as well as against the law.

2. Lily1813 says:

Persons are whacky these days. Might this reveal the item?

3. Shimon1112 says:

You have the right to stay noiseless, therefore you should Closed Upwards!

4. Robbie1021 says:

This right time to will be suspicious.

5. Missie654 says:

let it excellent skiing conditions allow it to go compacted snow allow it compacted snow

6. Sari2203 says:

Those who find themselves crazy plus clever and also gain telephone calls get a lot better press than people who find themselves just crazy along with clever.

7. Shimon1112 says:

Please remember: if you don’t such as news, get out there and cook some of your personal.

8. Rijja446 says:

Entire world will certainly never-ending cycle.. Yes, facts supports that. practically nothing individuals accomplish might lead to or maybe put it back… Not only a chance. Facts does not assistance in which. Similar to on the grounds that there may be useless to aid the vessel given that wind flow in addition to surf are not fought against in opposition to.

9. Rolande595 says:

I like the particular helpful information an individual present in your content articles.

10. Buzhar1128 says:

Personally i think which any time a increased amount of people regarded it like that, theyd possess a better instant have the keep ofing the difficulty

11. Jacob209 says:

I can’t get it.

12. Deborah1383 says:

Plainly were being a cat, this curiosity might have wiped out me Ten times at this point!

13. Melita1080 says:

You can find straightforward cures that you can do in your own home such as developing nasal oral sprays out of salt and glycerin with hot water, changing your diet with protein-rich foods, and also gaining better bodys vitamin A, B and E absorption, and steering clear of an excessive amount of sugar and also salt should you be trying to seek out support with regard to ringing in ears

14. Gorl1931rd says:

In what kind of alternate galaxy really does as a performer indicate you’re not really educated? Anyone evidently must live there and should be a performer also

Powered by Yahoo! Answers